Safety enclosures equipped with SOCOMEC switches provide emergency breaking, breaking for mechanical maintenance, safety isolation and lock out in the vicinity of any low voltage final circuit.
- Visible contacts and positive break indication with the option to add a mechanical indicator.
- Double locking system prevents the opening of the enclosure door with the switch in its ON position and the closing of the switch when the door is open.
- Triple locking of the handle in the OFF position.
Inductive load breaking (AC23)
Safety enclosures are designed for use with inductive loads and are able to make and break on-load (AC23).
Products have been designed for severe industrial conditions with chemical, pollution or atmospheric corrosion risks (Polyester enclosure: good resistance to chemicals, self-extinguishable at 960°C, etc.)
- Local disconnection: only the targeted machine is switched off, the rest of the installation can continue operating.
- Reduced costs related to production downtime.
- Industry - Power availability for industrial process
- Industry - Protection for drives and motors