Safety enclosures equipped with SOCOMEC switches provide emergency breaking, breaking for mechanical maintenance, safety isolation and lock out in the vicinity of any low voltage final circuit.
Conformity to standards
Steel safety enclosures – side operation is available in X versions
- Protects operators against accidental startup of machines.
- Ease of operation without risk of error for unqualified operators.
- Maximum security for all types of simple mechanical and electrical maintenance operations.
Quick and easy implementation
The space available within the enclosure and the dimension of the closing plates facilitate connection.
The product is designed for harsh industrial environments with mechanical risks or nonexplosive dust risks.
- Proximity breaking: only the targeted machine is switched off, the rest of the installation can continue operating.
- Reduced costs related to production downtime.
Inductive load breaking (AC23)
Safety enclosures are designed for use with inductive loads and are able to make and break on-load (AC23).
- Industry - Power availability for industrial process
- Industry - Protection for drives and motors