The SHARYS IP series have been designed with the objective of reliable DC supply.
A modular and flexible range
• Expandable according to future requirements by adding additional rectifier modules.
Reliability and robustness
• Robust steel frame.
• Degree of protection IP30.
• PCB tropicalisation as standard.
• Microprocessor control.
• Intelligent rectifier cooling.
• Battery safe thanks to the end of discharge protection (option).
• Limited thermal stress and longer life of the components.
Total Costs of Ownership (TCO)
• High efficiency up to 93%: low energy consumption, low heat dissipation.
• Sinusoidal current absorption with power factor close to one: low conductor heat dissipation and no plant oversize.
• Easy to install.
• Reduced maintenance costs.
• Process continuity with hot-swap capabilities (replacement of modules without any power interruption).
Easy, user-friendly operation
• Front mimic panel with clear working status indication.
• Digital control and monitoring of the rectifier modules.
• Adapted to be used with different types of battery technologies.
• Wide choice of communication interfaces: Dry contact, MODBUS RTU, SNMP (with NET VISION option).