The solution for
• CAD, graphic workstations
• Multimedia workstations and peripherals
• LCD screens and monitors
• POS (Points Of Sales)
Ideal and cost-effective protection for SOHO or POS applications
• Ideal and cost-effective protection for SOHO or POS applications.
• Adapted to protect IT applications in home, office and retail environments.
• A complete range of six models to adapt the power to the equipment’s consumption or to required back-up time.
Easy to use
• Control panel with graphical icons LCD / LEDs allowing the operating mode to be easily monitored.
A solution for network power cuts and voltage fluctuations
• The integrated AVR function (Automatic Voltage Regulation) stabilizes the output voltage and avoids the switching to Battery Mode operation, therefore saving the battery to support critical power cut events.
• Several BS546 sockets simplify the connectivity to computer and IT peripherals.
Standard communication features
• LOCAL VIEW: ideal UPS monitoring and shutdown point-to-point solution for Windows®, Linux and Mac OS X operating systems.