The solution for
• Servers and networking devices
• VoIP communication systems
• Structured cabling systems
• Video surveillance systems
• Control systems
• Edge data centres
Simple to install
• No configuration necessary on first startup.
• Space and time saving ‘tower-to-rack’ conversion mode.
• Compact footprint (tower mode).
• High density rack enclosure saving valuable cabinet rack space.
High protection and availability
• Online double conversion technology with sinusoidal waveform, completely filters out all disturbances from / to the mains power supply and ensures maximum protection of the utility.
• Wide tolerance of the input voltage reduces switchovers to battery mode, prolonging battery life.
• Possibility of 1+1 parallel and redundant configuration to maximise the availability of critical utilities (up to 22 kVA).
• Hot-swap plug-in manual bypass.
• Performance tested and verified by independent laboratory.
• Full performance up to 40 °C without derating.
Easy to use
• Clear and uncluttered multilanguage LCD display.
• Wide range of communication protocols for integration into LAN networks or Building Management Systems.
• IoT ready device for access to connected services.
• Load segmentation function to prioritize loads and manage critical situations.
Extended and flexible back-up time
• Hot-swap modular battery extension (EBM) to meet all back-up time requirements, even after installation.
• Battery ageing detection function.
• Fast recharge - even for very long back-up time.
• Li-Ion battery technology-ready.
Standard and option features
• Rail kit.
• Embedded dry-contact interface (5000- 11000 VA).
• Input mains switch breaker (5000-11000 VA).
• Connection for battery extension modules.
• Port for parallel operation (5000-11000 VA).
• Emergency Power Off (EPO).
• Internal temperature sensor.
• UPS models with tropicalised (Conformal Coating) boards.
• Hot-swap battery extension modules.
• Hot-swap manual bypass.
• 1+1 parallel module (5000 - 11000 VA).
Standard communication features
• 1 slot for communication options.
• USB port for UPS management.
• MODBUS RTU (RS232).
• RS485 for Li-ion battery BMS.
• LOCAL VIEW software for local UPS monitoring and shutdown for Windows, Linux and MAC Osx.
• Dry-contact card.
• NET VISION: professional WEB/SNMP, ethernet interface for UPS monitoring and remote automatic shutdown (MODBUS TCP).
• RT-VISION: WEB/SNMP interface for UPS monitoring and management.
• Environmental Monitoring Device (EMD).
• REMOTE VIEW PRO supervision software.