COUNTIS ECix are multi-utility pulse concentrators communicating via an RS485 link on the MODBUS protocol.
They collect and store pulses coming from water, gas, compressed air and electricity meters or, in the case of the COUNTIS ECi3 device, manage information from analogue sensors (e.g. brightness, temperature, wind…). All the data, i.e. totalising and partial meters, power curves (for all TOR and analogue inputs) can be centralised via the RS485 MODBUS protocol link.
|48530000||ECi2||Metering||without analog input|
|48530001||ECi3||Metering||with analog input|
Up to 7 multi-utility meters and 2 analogue sensors
- 7 digital inputs + 2 analogue inputs.
- Total, partial and programmable metering (day, week, month, year).
Load curves are available for each of the 7 logical inputs.
A history of average values is available for the 2 analogue inputs (ECi3).
RS485 MODBUS communication
- Centralisation and transmission of pulse and analogue data to a monitoring station.
- Remote configuration of COUNTIS ECi devices.
- Selection of measuring units: kWh, m3, litres, etc.
- Selection of currency units: €, K€, £, $.
Values can be displayed in the unit of your choice and energy costs can be directly calculated.
- Data center - Power for busway and tap-off
- Infrastructure & Transport - Power for EV charging
- Building - Energy storage behind the meter