The Countis M0x meters are modular energy meters for machine manufacturers (Bulk packaging) that can display energies (kWh and kvarh) and other measurement directly on its backlit LCD display. They are suited for direction connection up to 45 A.
With multifunction monitoring and compact size in one module, they support RS485 MODBUS RTU or MBUS communication and are suited for domestic, commercial or industrial power distribution systems.
COUNTIS M04 and M06 have MID certification.
Conformity to standards
IEC 62053-21, IEC 62053-23, EN50470-1, EN50470-3
|Item||Model||Application||Type||Communication protocols||Communication ports||Select|
|48C03018G||M03||Metering||1PH up to 45A||MODBUS RTU or MBUS||RS485 or EN13757-2|
The packaging and accessories of these meters are optimised for high quantities requirements :
- Unboxing and integration are quicker.
- Packaged with large quantities to simplify ordering and shipping process.
1 module width only.
Communication and pulse outputs
- RS485 communication (MODBUS RTU) or MBUS communication.
- Energy values can be remotely transmitted via the communication output (computer, BMS...) to a system for billing analysis, energy savings or energy cost management.
- 2 available pulse outputs : one with configurable pulse weight and duration, the second with fixed 1000 Wh/imp.
MID Module B+D certified
COUNTIS M units comply with the MID directive to guarantee accuracy and reliability when metering, compulsory for energy billing applications. “Module B+D” certification guarantees that the design and manufacturing process of products are approved by an accredited laboratory.
Extended temperature range
Operating temperature from -40 up to +70°C without degrading any functions of the meter.
- Data center - Power for busway and tap-off
- Infrastructure & Transport - Power for EV charging
- Building - Energy storage behind the meter