ATyS C65 is an advanced ATSE controller offering all the functions of the ATyS C55 with the addition of current, power & energy monitoring, increased I/O capacity and functions, load shedding, lift control function, energy backup, increased number of events and alarms (measurement and combination alarms) and DIRIS Digiware module compatibility.
On initial power up, the ATyS C65’s smart wizard will guide the operator through the commissioning process.
Front face LEDs, Load shedding, Genset schedulers and the lift control signal are just a few of the many customisable features available on ATyS C65.
- The high-resolution LCD screen provides several dashboards enabling easy monitoring of all parameters, including power and energy consumption of the loads.
- Quick and easy access to main functions through the front face with direct key input.
- Complete configuration can be achieved through the front face or via software (EasyConfig).
The integrated energy backup provides transitional power to the product enabling status indication (switch position, timer status, fault notifications) and communication to remain active with no supply present for up to 30 seconds.
- Data center - Power availability for precision cooling
- Healthcare - Critical power for operating theatre
- Building - Power availability for life safety
- Building - Power availability for IT infrastructure