DIRIS Digiware D remote displays allow:
- local visualisation the data from DIRIS Digiware modules,
- a power supply to the DIRIS Digiware modules,
- access to measurements over RS485 or Ethernet.
DIRIS Digiware D-50 and D-70 displays also act as a gateway, centralising measurements from DIRIS Digiware, DIRIS A, DIRIS B and COUNTIS E devices and making them available over Ethernet.
With the DIRIS Digiware D-70 display, data can be visualised on WEBVIEW-M, the "Power & Energy monitoring" embedded web server.
DIRIS Digiware displays are 24 VDC powered.
Plug & Play
- Direct Digiware and RS485 to Ethernet gateway.
- Automatic detection of connected devices.
- Easy setup.
- Safety Extra Low Voltage 24 VDC power supply.
Measurement data from up to 196 circuits can be visualised on the same display.
Easy circuit selection, navigation and display of data thanks to 10 capacitive direct access buttons.
A WEB-CONFIG is embedded in the D-50 display to configure the communication architecture.
WEBVIEW-M is embedded in the D-70 display and available without license fees to visualise measurements and consumption remotely.
- Ethernet output for communication using multiple protocols: Modbus TCP, BACnet IP and SNMP v1, v2, v3 (encrypted) to suit any metering and power monitoring application.
- Possible to configure as RS485 slave to communicate measurement data to a second PLC, for example.
The D-50 and D-70 displays include advanced cyber security features following the IEC 62443 referential to secure the transmission of data and reduce the risk of cyber attacks:
- customised security policy (blocking or restricting certain protocols and services),
- secured HTTPS navigation by uploading TLS/SSL certificates,
- secured data push (FTPS, SMTPS),
- implementation of a Firewall and Whitelist rules to guard against denial-of-service attacks.
The D-50/D-70 display can send email notifications in case of an alarm.