DIRIS Digiware Idc modules measure consumption and monitor the DC electrical installation. Several Idc modules can be used within the same system, allowing the measurement of a large number of DC circuits. They are associated with DIRIS Digiware Udc voltage measurement modules.
Direct current is measured using external sensors connected by RJ12-Molex cables, available in multiple lengths. These cables are colour coded (brown, orange, white) to easily identify circuits.
The associated DIRIS Digiware D screen and the embedded webserver Webview can display electrical measurements from both DIRIS Digiware AC and DC systems simultaneously.
- Measurement of up to 3 DC circuits per Idc module.
- Multiple Idc modules can be included. This allows the measurement of a large number of DC loads simultaneously.
- Adapted to suit metering and quality analysis of the direct current.
- A complete range of solid core and split core DC current sensors from 50 to 5000 A.
Plug & Play
- Quick RJ45 connection between modules and RJ12-Molex to current sensors.
- Easy to configure from DIRIS Digiware D interfaces or from the Easy Config software.
One module wide to address space constraints inside electrical panels.