Enclosed load break switches ensure the on-load breaking and making of circuits and safely isolate all low-voltage electrical circuits by providing protection against contact with live parts and environmental elements, such as dust, water and other hazards.
They enable the shutdown and isolation of the power supply as close to the equipment as possible.
- Reliable lockout for safe maintenance procedures.
- On-load breaking.
- Ergonomic control lever, available in red/yellow or black.
- Triple lock in OFF position.
Suitable for all kinds of environments
- Insulating enclosure for chemical and food processing applications, indoor or outdoor installation.
- Painted steel enclosure for areas at risk of mechanical impact.
- Stainless steel enclosure for food processing and pharmaceutical applications.
- Top and bottom extension boxes available.
- Removable cable gland plates, top and bottom.
- 4 wall mounting brackets provided.
- Standard range.
- Customised on request.
- Industry - Power availability for industrial process
- Industry - Protection for drives and motors