DIRIS A60 is a panel mounted multifunction meter which incorporates all functions of the DIRIS A40 with the addition of enhanced data logging functions, recording curves for quality events. All this information can be analysed remotely using the Analysis software which is available at no charge and can be downloaded from the SOCOMEC website www.socomec.com.
Conformity to standards
|Item||Model||Application||Communication protocols||Communication ports||Select|
|48250207||A60||Analysis||Optional Modbus RTU, TCP or Profibus||Optional RS485 or Ethernet|
|48251207||A60||Analysis||Optional Modbus RTU, TCP or Profibus||Optional RS485 or Ethernet|
Easy to use
Thanks to its large backlit LCD display and multiple viewing screens with 6 hot keys, the DIRIS A60 is easy to use.
Detects wiring errors
The DIRIS A60 can correct CT wiring errors.
Compliant with IEC 61557-12
IEC 61557-12 is a high-level standard for all PMDs (Performance Monitoring Devices). Compliance with IEC 61557-12 ensures a high level of equipment performance, in terms of metrology, and the mechanical and environmental aspects (EMC, temperature, etc.).
- Optional Ethernet module with Webserver function: For measurement monitoring, data exploitation and the export of load curves remotely without a specific software (web browser access).
- Analysis software: For the analysis of events data in order to improve the reliability of the electrical installation.
- Easy Config software: For quick and easy remote device configuration; configuration files can be copied from and sent to the DIRIS A60, or they can be created without communication and sent at a later time. Multiple devices can be configured from a single file, which is especially useful for OEMs and panel builder.
Compliant with EN 50160
Method of measuring the voltage characteristics of electrical networks in accordance with the requirements of EN 50160.
- Data center - Power for busway and tap-off
- Healthcare - Critical power for medical imaging
- Industry - Power quality and power monitoring