The DIRIS Digiware M-50 and M-70 communication gateways are the access point for the DIRIS Digiware system, centralising the 24 VDC power supply and communication in one single point.
The M-50 and M-70 act as the Ethernet gateway for all the devices connected on the Digiware or RS485 bus, and integrate a web server to configure the network parameters and to remotely display measurement data.
The M-50 and M-70 gateways offer a wide range of functionalities, including:
- Bluetooth connectivity to collect data from environmental sensors,
- memory extension for connected devices,
- automatic export of logged consumption and data to an FTP(S) server,
- notification emails if there is an alarm on one of the connected devices (SMTPS),
- automatic time synchronisation of all connected devices via SNTP.
Plug & Play
- Direct Digiware and RS485 to Ethernet gateway.
- Automatic detection of connected devices.
- Easy setup.
- Safety Extra Low Voltage 24 VDC power supply.
- Ethernet output for communication using multiple protocols: Modbus TCP, BACnet IP and SNMP v1, v2, v3 (encrypted) to suit any metering and power monitoring application.
- Possible to configure as RS485 slave to communicate measurement data to a second PLC, for example.
Embedded web server
A WEB-CONFIG is embedded in the M-50 gateway to configure the communication architecture.
WEBVIEW-M is embedded in the M-70 gateway and available without license fees to visualise measurements and consumption remotely.
The M-50 and M-70 gateways include advanced cyber security features following the IEC 62443 referential to secure the transmission of data and reduce the risk of cyber attacks:
- customised security policy (blocking or restricting certain protocols and services),
- secured HTTPS navigation by uploading TLS/SSL certificates,
- secured data push (FTPS, SMTPS),
- implementation of a Firewall and Whitelist rules to guard against denial-of-service attacks.
The M-50/M-70 gateway can send email notifications in case of an alarm.