The DIRIS B is a power monitoring device in a modular format that communicates via RS485. The 4 RJ12 independent current inputs of the device allow it to manage several types and number of circuits: for example 4 single-phase loads or 1 three-phase load + 1 single-phase load.
The DIRIS B is connected to current sensors (RJ12 connection) that are suitable for all types of installation: solid TE, split-core TR/iTR, and flexible TF current sensors.
Plug & Play
A rapid RJ12 connection makes wiring easy and reliable and prevents wiring errors. Automatically
addressing and configuring the product (communication address, load type, type and ratio of current sensor) allow you to simplify implementation and to save time.
Class 0.5 in accordance with IEC 61557-12
- Class 0.2 for the meter alone.
- Class 0.5 from 2% to 120% of nominal current for the global measurement chain (associated with TE/iTR/TF current sensors).
4 current measurement inputs allow you to configure multiple circuits in order to optimise the number of measurement devices per installation.
The DIRIS B can be connected to:
- a remote DIRIS D-30 screen for displaying measurement and metering data.
- DIRIS Digiware M-50/M-70 gateways for centralisation and communication of data via Ethernet. DIRIS Digiware M-70 embeds WEBVIEW-M, a webserver for remote visualisation of measurement data.
- optional modules for more communication options including a second RS485 port or PROFIBUS DP protocol. Digital or Analog input/output, as well as temperature input modules can also be connected.