TF flexible current sensors measure the load currents of an electrical circuit and send the data to meters and Power Monitoring Devices or current modules via an RJ12 plug-and-play connection. Thanks to a wide measurement range, TF current sensors cover a wide current range from 100 to 6000 A, with only 7 references. TF flexible current sensors can be used with DIRIS Digiware I modules, DIRIS A-40 and DIRIS B.
|Reference||Model||Opening||Rated current||Secondary rated current||Select|
Plug & Play
- A rapid RJ12 connection makes wiring easy and reliable and prevents wiring errors. This also allows automatic detection of the sensor type and rating/transformation ratio.
- The sensors can be installed in both directions.
Accuracy as per standard IEC 61557-12
- Class 0.5 for the global monitoring chain (monitoring hub + TF current sensors) from 2% to 120% of the nominal current In.
- Accuracy is guaranteed regardless of the position of the conductor in the loop.
Safe locking mechanism
The locking system prevents the loop from opening, guaranteeing continuous functioning and accuracy even under harsh conditions.
The TF flexible sensor range is specially designed for existing installations restricted by strict integration constraints or with high-intensity currents.
- The TF sensor electronics are integrated into the RJ12 cable itself for a quick and compact setup (no DIN rail assembly required) inside electrical panels.
- The integrator is self supplied by the PMD through the RJ12 cable and does not need an external power supply.