DIRIS Digiware Iac modules measure consumption and monitor the installation as close as possible to loads. Their flexibility allows you to distribute the loads to meter or monitor independent current inputs (for example: 1 three-phase load or 3 single-phase loads).
Conformity to standards
UL 61010 Guide PICQ File E257746
- Directive 2014/32/EU
DIRIS Digiware Iac is available in X versions
|Item||Model||Application||Type||Number of current inputs||Select|
|48290110||I-30||Metering||Current acquisition module||3|
|48290111||I-31||Metering||Current acquisition module||3|
|48290130||I-35||Analysis||Current acquisition module||3|
|48290129||I-43||Monitoring||Current acquisition module||4|
|48290131||I-45||Analysis||Current acquisition module||4|
|48290112||I-60||Metering||Current acquisition module||6|
|48290113||I-61||Metering||Current acquisition module||6|
- One module can monitor up to 2 three-phase circuits or 6 single-phase circuits.
- Up to 31 current measurement modules can be added, allowing the monitoring of a large number of circuits within the same DIRIS Digiware system.
DIRIS Digiware I modules guarantee the quality and accuracy of measurements:
- Class 0.5 from 2 to 120% In as regards the whole measurement chain, with TE/iTR/TF current sensors in class 1 from 2 to 120% In as regards the whole measurement chain with TR current sensors (IEC 61557-12).
- Class C (EN 50470).
Two-module width for monitoring 2 three-phase loads or 6 single-phase loads, simplifying incorporation as close to the load as possible.
Plug & Play
- RJ45 cables for simple and fast module connection.
- Colour coded RJ12 cables to connect current sensors speedily, safely and without errors.
- Automatic sensing of the type of user load, type of current sensor and rating.
- If connected to iTR current sensors, AutoCorrect technology detects and corrects wiring errors to make the system more reliable.
Leading edge technology
- PreciSense: highest accuracy of the overall measurement chain.
- VirtualMonitor: circuit breaker status without using auxiliary contacts.
- AutoCorrect: detection and software correction of wiring errors.
MID certified and more
DIRIS Digiware I-30MID, I-35MID, I-60MID and I-61MID current modules comply with the MID Directive and guarantee accurate and reliable metering. “Module B+D” certification means that an external laboratory has certified the design of the meter and its production process.
They are also fitted with innovative functions that go beyond the standard offerings on the market:
- Innovative tamper-resistance systems: the MID modules have a smart alarm system that is more effective than the standard mechanical seals offered by MID meters.
- Integrated PreciSense Technology: MID modules have a class C energy accuracy measurement, which is the most accurate class under the MID directive. In addition, as with any DIRIS Digiware system, PreciSense technology offers the best accuracy on the market across the chain (modules and sensors).
- Data center - Power availability for precision cooling
- Data center - Power for busway and tap-off
- Energy - Energy storage for grid services
- Industry - Protection for drives and motors
- Building - Energy storage behind the meter