DIRIS Digiware Iac modules measure consumption and monitor the system at the closest point to the loads. The flexibility of these modules allows you to allocate the loads to be measured or monitored through independent current inputs.
- 1 three-phase load,
- 3 single-phase loads.
|Reference||Model||Application||Type||Number of current inputs||Select|
|48290110||I-30||Metering||Current acquisition module||3|
|48290111||I-31||Metering||Current acquisition module||3|
|48290128||I-33||Monitoring||Current acquisition module||3|
|48290130||I-35||Analysis||Current acquisition module||3|
|48290129||I-43||Monitoring||Current acquisition module||4|
|48290131||I-45||Analysis||Current acquisition module||4|
|48290112||I-60||Metering||Current acquisition module||6|
|48290113||I-61||Metering||Current acquisition module||6|
- One module can monitor up to 2 three-phase or 6 single-phase circuits.
- Up to 31 current measurement modules can be added, allowing the monitoring of a large number of circuits within the same DIRIS Digiware system.
Compliant with standard IEC 61557-12, guaranteeing the quality and accuracy of measurements:
- class 0.5 from 2 - 120% In for the global measurement chain (including TE/ iTR/TF current sensors)
- class 1 from 1 - 120% In for the global measurement chain (including TR current sensors)
A complete, dedicated solution:
- power quality analysis.
2 modules wide for the monitoring of 2 three-phase loads or 6 single-phase loads, simplifying the integration at the closest point to the load
Plug & Play
- RJ45 cables for a quick and easy connection of modules.
- Colour-coded RJ12 cables to connect current sensors, quickly, safely and without errors.
- Load type, current sensor type and rating are automatically detected.
- When connected to iTR current sensors, the AutoCorrect technology detects and corrects wiring errors, making the system more reliable.
- PreciSense: best accuracy for the global measurement chain
- VirtualMonitor: breaker status without using auxiliary contacts
- AutoCorrect: detection and software correction of wiring errors