The RESYS P40 differential relay is combined with a triggered cut-off device (automatic power cut-off), to meet the following functions:
- Protect against indirect contact.
- Limit earth leakage currents.
It also ensures the preventive monitoring of electrical installations with its pre-alarm function (configurable) or when used in signalling relays.
Conformity to standards
IEC 61543 A1
RESYS P40 is available in X versions
- 2 relays with configurable function (alarm or pre-alarm at 50% IΔn).
- Adjustment of IΔn from 0.03 to 30 A.
- Time delay 0 to 10 s.
- Positive or negative security configurable by the user.
- Selection of toroid ratio.
Trigger accuracy by way of TRMS monitoring
Improves immunity to untimely triggers.
Real-time display of continuous leakage currents
The LED bargraph provides a real-time display of fluctuations in leakage currents.
Compact sealed case
Compact 48 x 48 mm case is particularly well suited to integration in MCCs with high density withdrawable compartments.
Improved immunity to EMC interferences
The device has new electronics which improve electromagnetic compatibility.